How can you help?
- Read our blog for details about work teams, fundraisers, and service opportunities.
- Stay updated with current needs and future developments within Not Forgotten by subscribing to our quarterly newsletter or by following us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Pray for the children that we currently serve and the ones that we will serve in the future.
- Pray for wisdom amongst Not Forgotten’s leadership, both in the United States and in Peru.
- Pray for the provision needed for future development so that we can serve the children of Iquitos in the capacity that we feel called.
- General Donations: Allow us to continue providing food, housing, and a quality education to the children we serve.
- Work Teams: Help support volunteers to serve alongside our Not Forgotten teams
- Not Forgotten Development: Support Not Forgotten’s current and future developments. With construction nearly completed on the first 2 Not Forgotten homes, funding is now needed to furnish the homes and help us operate each day. We ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with Not Forgotten, and playing an integral role in the development of Not Forgotten’s home.
- Go on a short-term trip! Visit our GO page for updated trip information, dates, and details.
- Go spread the word about Not Forgotten and the children of Iquitos
1111 Fern Street
Homewood, AL 35209