2014 Summer Work Teams
Trip Dates July 3-13 OR July 12-July 20
Not Forgotten is always seeking out opportunities to serve the children of Iquitos, Peru, and we are very excited to announce our Summer Work Team dates! These summer teams will continue the development and construction on Not Forgotten’s home at kilometer 49. Contact Kristen if you are interested in joining us this summer.
Trip Cost: $2300-$2500
Trip Capacity: 25
Trip Sign-Up Deadline: May 1st
Trip Contact: Kristen McKee firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements to join the team?
Please contact Kristen McKee if you are interested in joining us this summer. You will receive an interest packet that includes trip details, cost, and a summary of our ministry. Once you have committed to the upcoming trip, please send the 1) Work Team Application and 2) a non-refundable $300 deposit to Kristen at the mailing address below. Until your deposit and Work Team Application are received, you are not guaranteed a space on the team.
Attn: Kristen McKee
1111 Fern Street
Homewood, AL 35209
- Read our blog for details about work teams, fundraisers, and service opportunities.
- Stay updated with current needs and future developments within Not Forgotten by subscribing to our quarterly newsletter.
- Pray for the children that we currently serve and the ones that we will serve in the future.
- Pray for wisdom and discernment amongst Not Forgotten’s leadership, both in the United States and in Peru.
- Pray for the provision needed for future development so that we can serve the children of Iquitos in the capacity that we feel called.
- General Donations: Allow us to continue providing food, housing, and a quality education to the children of Iquitos Peru and Puerto Alegria.
- Work Teams: Help support volunteers to serve alongside our Not Forgotten teams
- Not Forgotten Development: Support Not Forgotten’s current and future developments. With construction having started on the first 2 bungalows of Not Forgotten’s home, funding is needed for continued construction materials and labor. We ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with Not Forgotten, and playing an integral role in the development of Not Forgotten’s first children’s home.
- Go on a short-term trip to Peru! Visit our Facebook Page for updated trip information, dates, and details.
- Go spread the word about Not Forgotten and the children of Iquitos.