2015 Summer Trip
Trip Dates To Be Determined
Not Forgotten is always seeking out opportunities to serve the children of Iquitos, Peru, and we are very excited to announce our work team dates for the Spring of 2015! This team will continue the development and construction on Not Forgotten’s home at Las Lomas. Contact Tyler if you are interested in joining us.
Trip Cost: Approximately $1000 + international airfare
Trip Capacity: 25
Trip Sign-Up Deadline: January 16, 2015
Trip Contact: Tyler Fuqua – firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements to join the team?
Please contact Tyler Fuqua if you are interested in joining us this December. You will receive an interest packet that includes trip details, cost, and a summary of our ministry. Once you have committed to the upcoming trip, please send the 1) Work Team Application 2) Background Check through the link below and 3) a non-refundable $300 deposit to Tyler at the mailing address below. Until your deposit, background check, and Work Team Application are received- you are not guaranteed a space on the team.
Attn: Tyler Fuqua
1111 Fern Street
Homewood, AL 35209
In an effort to protect the best interest of Not Forgotten and the children that we serve, Not Forgotten requires a background check for all first-time volunteers. If you are looking to join Not Forgotten in the city of Iquitos, please click HERE to complete your background check.
- Read our blog for details about work teams, fundraisers, and service opportunities.
- Stay updated with current needs and future developments within Not Forgotten by subscribing to our quarterly newsletter or by following us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Pray for the children that we currently serve and the ones that we will serve in the future.
- Pray for wisdom amongst Not Forgotten’s leadership, both in the United States and in Peru.
- Pray for the provision needed for future development so that we can serve the children of Iquitos in the capacity that we feel called.
- General Donations: Allow us to continue providing food, housing, and a quality education to the children we serve.
- Work Teams: Help support volunteers to serve alongside our Not Forgotten teams
- Not Forgotten Development: Support Not Forgotten’s current and future developments. With construction nearly completed on the first 2 Not Forgotten homes, funding is now needed to furnish the homes and help us operate each day. We ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with Not Forgotten, and playing an integral role in the development of Not Forgotten’s home.
- Go on a short-term trip! Visit our GO page for updated trip information, dates, and details.
- Go spread the word about Not Forgotten and the children of Iquitos