2014 Spring Break Work Team
Trip Dates March 22nd - March 30th
Not Forgotten is always seeking out opportunities to serve the children of Iquitos, Peru, and we are very excited to announce that there will be a Spring Break team in March 2014! This Spring Break team will complete construction projects for Scripture Union’s home outside of Iquitos, and will have an amazing time investing in the children of Puerto Alegria and Casa Iquitos. We will also continue development on Not Forgotten’s land at kilometer 49. Contact Kristen if you are interested in joining this team.
Trip Cost: $2300-$2500
Trip Capacity: 25
Trip Sign-Up Deadline: December 23rd, 2013
Trip Contact: Kristen McKee email@example.com
Requirements to join the team?
Please contact Kristen McKee if you are interested in joining us this summer. You will receive an information packet with trip details, cost, and all required paperwork. Once you decide that you’re committed to join the team, please send the Information Form (included in trip packet) and a non-refundable $300 deposit to Kristen at the mailing address below. Until your deposit and information form are received, you are not guaranteed a space on the team.
Attn: Kristen McKee
1111 Fern Street
Homewood, AL 35209
- Read our blog for details about work teams, fundraisers, and service opportunities.
- Stay updated with current needs and future developments within Not Forgotten by subscribing to our quarterly newsletter.
- Pray for the children that we currently serve and the ones that we will serve in the future.
- Pray for wisdom amongst Not Forgotten’s leadership, both in the United States and in Peru.
- Pray for the provision needed for future development so that we can serve the children of Iquitos in the capacity that we feel called.
- General Donations: Allow us to continue providing food, housing, and a quality education to the children of Iquitos Peru and Puerto Alegria.
- Work Teams: Help support volunteers to serve alongside our Not Forgotten teams
- Not Forgotten Development: Support Not Forgotten’s future developments. With plans to begin construction on our first children’s home, funding is needed for land preparation and construction materials. We ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with Not Forgotten, and playing an integral role in the development of Not Forgotten’s first children’s home.
- Go on a short-term trip to Peru! Visit our Facebook Page for updated trip information, dates, and details.
- Go spread the word about Not Forgotten and the children of Iquitos